Saturday July 14th 2018
- 10:00 AM Event Opening
- Welcome to the event, explanation of problem statements, introduction of the officials and volunteers.
- 10:15 AM Team Formation and Ideation
- An opportunity to find your team members, discuss the problem statements and build your idea.
- 11:00 AM Hackathon Start
- The official hackathon start. You have 24 hours!
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- Sandwiches and rolls - Sponsored by IT@JCU
- 6:30 PM Dinner
- Dominos Pizza - Sponsored by SafetyCulture
Sunday July 15th 2018
- 8:00 AM Breakfast
- Barbeque breakfast prepared by DevNQ volunteers
- 10:00 AM The countdown begins...
- One hour remains to complete your project!
- 11:00 AM Hackathon Ends
- Mouses down, hands away from the keyboard. Your time is up!
- 11:10 AM Judging Presentations
- Present your creation for the opportunity to win prizes
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- Subway Subs and Wraps - Sponsored by JESI
- 12:30 PM Presentation Ceremony
- Presentation of awards and prizes
Just wanna check it out?
Visitors are welcome to attend the event for free in daylight hours. Please sign-in with the DevNQ team when you arrive.
We recommend checking out the judging presentations and presentation ceremony on Sunday.
Food and Energy
Whilst meals will be provided at set times there will be free snacks, softdrinks, and hot tea and coffee provided throughout the event.